after we have talked about everything of chocolate, better if we try to make some recipes of that. this is one of them…
– 200gr (7 ounces) of dark chocolate
– 500 gr (3 cups) of milk chocolate
– 400gr (1.5 cups) of Nutella
– 150gr (5.5 ounces) of hazelnuts
1. prepare a 10x20x7cm-3.8×7.8×2.8in mold.
2. melt the dark chocolate in bain marie.
3. spread it into the mold using a kitchen brush.
4. put the mold into the fridge for some minutes to solidify.
5. make another layer covering the thinner parts.
6. put into the fridge again.
7. melt the milk chocolate in bain marie.
8. roughly chop the hazelnuts.
9. in a large bowl mix the melted milk chocolate, the Nutella and the hazelnuts until well combined.
10. let it cool for some minutes and then pour it into the dark chocolate mold.
11. put into the fridge for 3 hours covered with plastic wrap.
12. if the stuffing is lower than the dark chocolate crust, level it using a sharp knife.
13. using the point of a knife, help the cake to detach from the mold.
no-bake hazelnut chocolate cake